Commissions are open, as they typically always are. Here's the basic rules;
- Most cases, I will not simply make a reskin of an existing image, unless the context applies otherwise to where it's okay.
- Inappropriate requests will, of course, be denied, unless you want a silly picture of a pony in lingerie. (this includes things like fetish-based requests)
- Make sure your request message has proper spelling and punctuation. I need to be able to tell what you're requesting of me instead of looking at a pile of horrendous grammar and spelling.
+ I will do vectors involving OCs and canon characters in intimate relationships now; those of you who want that, hope that makes you happy. Draw ALL the ships!
++ I will not do vectors involving extremely over-the-top OCs. I've got my limits, you know.
Also, because it apparently still needs saying,
I don't do Requests anymore.
Other things disallowed from commissions
- Anything that involves Sonic
- Gorey or grimdark types of scenes
- Sex. Indirect implications are kind of okay I guess.
If you want to commission me, send it in through a Note. I'll only accept commissions through there.
Also, if you want to use one of my images, but it's a commission, please ask the commissioner, who is always linked in the description of the piece, before doing so.
Also, for those of you who are cash-impaired but have deviantART points instead, I take those for a different type of commission; Pointy Pony Point Commissions!
'ey, making a journal post too for those of you who skim over my sketch-based posts. I'm onto you, any of you who do that.
So, yes, commissions are now finally, at long last, open!
You can find all the information regarding commissions here: Sketch does Commissions!
And for those of you who only have points here on dA to spare, here's an option for you; Pointy Pony Point Commissions!